Photo Courtesy of Kevin Dillard, Velophotos.net

Friday, January 25, 2008

You ask for it, you got it.

Hah! Well, I asked for it yesterday and I got what I wanted today. Our noon time ride was a low intensity ride. Nice! For once I was not out of breath, screaming in pain because of the build up of lactic acid, or blown up. Ray, Randy and I went out for a nice and easy ride. Well, sort of. Randy accused me of not knowing what easy is. It was a good day to just spin. However, I never really did get warm. My fingers usually get warmed up half way through the ride. Today, my toes and fingers were freezing. I even picked up the pace to try to put some more exertion in my workout. That didn't work too much as I was only doing about 23.5 miles an hour on the flats.

The weekend comes again, so no riding because of the kid's hockey games. This time some of them are out of town like in Frederick or Hagerstown.
I'll see what the ride is like on Monday.

No comments: