Photo Courtesy of Kevin Dillard, Velophotos.net

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blogger's envy.

Damn,  Doesn't it suck when you can't ride when everyone else is  riding and telling you about all of their fun experiences.  The good thing is that I know the guys I'm riding with during the week are the same ones causing the issues on the weekends (with the exception of the junior riders who are still in school during the lunch time) . 

Well, hats off to Super Dave, Ryan McKinney, Ad and Nick Bax, Bryan Vaughn, James Wagner, Joe Baremore, Adam Fung, Russ Langley, Shannon Morgan, Nick Mulder, Jose Ecobar (who crashed), Cliff Gray, Mike Esmonde, and others who were able to ride today cause suffering for others and were named in many of the blogs today.  It's always fun to read about the ride recaps, I just wish I could have been there. 

Well, my kids hockey games took over my weekend as well as my daughter's birthday party.  At least it was fun for them today.  Same thing tomorrow... more hockey games, plus the "Miites on Ice".  My daughter's team will be playing in between one of the Capital's end of period shows, as usual it will be fun to watch.  So again... no riding for me.  

My substitution tonight was a nice bottle of Cabernet and a nice BigNY Strip Steak, baked potato, and salad.   Eat your hearts out!



No comments: