Since I'm involved with Technology all of the time, there are sometimes some real cool things out there.
For example, here are a few things which I think I'll be using more in the future:
Palm Pre: Palm Pre Link This is going to be the iPhone killer. For those who don't believe me, don't say I didn't tell you.
Hulu: Hulu This is the next way to watch videos. For Free!!
As far as more cool bike stuff... we'll I'd rather have have the heart, lungs, legs and recovery ability which can just out power the rest of them at any whim. I don't know how the old 35+ Chuck Hutch does it, however powering at 28 MPH at Hains Point with the wind at your face, dragging around a time trial biker while dropping the rest of us is fricken impressive. Now, if I had his legs all of you would be toast. Forget the nice wheels, forget the power meters, I'd just drop you like it's nothing. Oh by the way, I hear he's leaving Battley Harley and joining NCVC. :) We could use someone with his power on our Masters 35+ team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment