Photo Courtesy of Kevin Dillard, Velophotos.net

Friday, April 18, 2008

Carl Dolan Race.

Well, it rained again. This is 3 races for me in the rain. 60 degrees in the rain feels like 45 degrees.
Grit in they eyes and teeth. The race started off sketchy, with everyone trying to get in a rhythm. Once that happened that's when the attacks came. Paul Basler, Intermediate Mortgage - Artemis Elite Team, and ABRT decided to trade off attacks and counter attacks. A group gets away finally the pack stops chasing. Of course, I miss the break as I was recovering from the previous attack.

Well.. I would have done the CAT 123 race, however I was too cold and wet to feel like racing. So, I left and went on home. Nothing like racing in the rain again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um ... Harry, the race hasn't happened yet!

You looked plenty strong today.

hfang said...

yep... however that's my prediction.

hfang said...

Guess I wasn't too wrong on my post...