Photo Courtesy of Kevin Dillard, Velophotos.net

Monday, February 11, 2008

Wusses.. all of them.

Yep.. you guessed it.  Everyone wussed out today.  It was a chilly and windy day (26 degrees at noon), the email went out early that our leader would not be riding today.  I sent out an email about 11:30am to see if anyone would be riding.  Even the hardy Ad had to depend on Paul to ride.  Rayman apparently said he would be riding in his basement.   Paul's excuse was that he didn't see the email message in time to go.  Well, excuses, excuses, it was a Monday anyway, when during the season it's typically an off day.  I guess we're into our season already.  As I've said, the off season is no longer the off season. 

As for what I did?  I decided not to ride thinking I might ride in the evening on my rollers.  Well, guess what... I didn't.  Instead, I took my children to their hockey practice and one had a game.  So, by the time I got back from all of this, I didn't feel like riding in the late evening.  Instead, I had couple glasses of wine and relaxed watched a movie with the wife.   Well, so much for the training. 

Miles put in today: the Big 0, though I did do some gym work this morning. 

No comments: